- Tumblr is now a popularity contest, not a blog site.
- People send you anon-hate messages instead of understanding your situation.
- Followers make friends with you not because they really want to but for the sake of that effin’ follow back.
- Some of my friends have Tumblr so I can’t just blog the way I really do.
- All the blogs are the same. All the same pictures of pretty girls smoking and drinking and posing with all their hipster friends.
How ironic, it’s so scorching hot in here yet I have this effin colds. WTAF, I’ve used more than a hundred sheets of tissue paper (I’m not kiddin’) and now I’m gonna buy another tissue roll. Damn, it’s a waste of money.
Cold, get out of my body or else… uhmm, I’m gonna eat you. LOLWUT.